From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] broken python howto
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:34:46
1 On 1/30/07, Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Any ideas and/or suggestions will be much appreciated.
4 >
5 > --
6
7 The Last time i had one of those problems I cracked out an old binpkg
8 I had lying around ( a lesson I learned a while back on freebsd when i
9 had make,gcc and tar ALL break due to a common lib dying : moral of
10 the story: always have static copies of tar/make/bz2 in binpkgs :| )
11
12 I know its a nasty solution, but in times of desperation, a manual
13 untarring of a binpkg into the right place will save you much anguish.
14
15 I've not read of any other way to save that problem, other than
16 hacking up a recent "snapshot" and copying the files into place.
17
18 I'm sure theres a better answer than this, but I've yet to see it.
19 --
20 Kent
21 ruby -e '[1, 2, 4, 7, 0, 9, 5, 8, 3, 10, 11, 6, 12, 13].each{|x| print
22 "enNOSPicAMreil kdrtf@×××.com"[(2*x)..(2*x+1)]}'
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list