From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Modifying LiveCDs
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 02:16:43
1 So I'm about to play with installing Gentoo on another system.
2
3 Now, the ritual goes, grab the ISO, burn the ISO, grab the latest
4 stage3, the latest Portage, and go to town.
5
6 What I'd like to do is drop the stage3 and Portage snapshots onto the
7 ISO before burning, but I've never done anything with mastering
8 bootable discs. Could someone provide me with some pointers?
9
10 (I don't strictly need to put it all one one disc; it's just an
11 opportunity to learn some more about systems through application)
14 :wq