From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mozilla and screen flashing red when I get email.
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:24:11
1 On 17/04/06, Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > I have recently noticed that when I get new email my screen flashes red,
5 > on whatever desktop I am on even if it is not where Mozilla is. I went
6 > into prefs and the mail settings thing and can not find a setting to cut
7 > off this "feature". I did find the one for the new email notification
8 > for sound but not the flashy thing. Is this a coincadense or is there
9 > something new here. I'm using KDE 3.5.2 and Mozilla 1.7.12. It started
10 > with the last KDE upgrade too. It took me a while to figure out what
11 > was making it do it.
12 >
13 > How do I get rid of this??
14
15 Sorry, I can't answer this - I am still on stable KDE and am not using
16 Mozilla for mail, but have answered the next question. :-)
17
18 > Thanks
19 >
20 > Dale
21 >
22 > :-)
23 >
24 > Oh, I had to change email addresses, can someone confirm this is being
25 > sent text only please??
26
27 Yep,
29 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
33 Regards,
34 Mick
37 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list