From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Mozilla and screen flashing red when I get email.
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:59:25
1 Hi folks,
2
3 I have recently noticed that when I get new email my screen flashes red,
4 on whatever desktop I am on even if it is not where Mozilla is. I went
5 into prefs and the mail settings thing and can not find a setting to cut
6 off this "feature". I did find the one for the new email notification
7 for sound but not the flashy thing. Is this a coincadense or is there
8 something new here. I'm using KDE 3.5.2 and Mozilla 1.7.12. It started
9 with the last KDE upgrade too. It took me a while to figure out what
10 was making it do it.
11
12 How do I get rid of this??
13
14 Thanks
15
16 Dale
17
18 :-)
19
20 Oh, I had to change email addresses, can someone confirm this is being
21 sent text only please??
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list