From: Qian Qiao <qian.qiao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Quoting styles
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 13:58:00
1 On 10/30/05, Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > Qian Qiao wrote:
3 > Honestly, I like it all together in one place. That way you don't have
4 > to dig for it. I delete emails that are more than a week or so old. I
5 > do save the ones that have passwords to sites I have joined or something
6 > but the rest are generally gone. I do see your point. It makes it
7 > easier on the server and on us poor dial-up users. I duno. Makes me no
8 > difference.
9
10 You don't have to keep the messages, archive of this list can be found
11 on the net.
12
13 > The setting is under mail and server settings by the way.
14 >
15 > Your sig confuses me. Three kinds of people but it only lists two.
16 > Where's the third?
17
18 Think harder, :P That's where your sense of humour come in.
19
20 -- Joe
23 There are 3 kinds of people in the world:
24 Those who can count, and those who can't.
25
26 Money can't buy everything.
27 Sometimes money can't even buy a gun...
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list