From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Quoting styles
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 13:39:56
1 Qian Qiao wrote:
4 >Well done, :)
5 >
6 >Trimming could be extremely useful, when you see a thread with over 30 replies.
7 >
8 >-- Joe
13 Honestly, I like it all together in one place. That way you don't have
14 to dig for it. I delete emails that are more than a week or so old. I
15 do save the ones that have passwords to sites I have joined or something
16 but the rest are generally gone. I do see your point. It makes it
17 easier on the server and on us poor dial-up users. I duno. Makes me no
18 difference.
19
20 The setting is under mail and server settings by the way.
21
22 Your sig confuses me. Three kinds of people but it only lists two.
23 Where's the third?
24
25 Is this where spammers get my email address? I notice it puts it in
26 this thing.
27
28 I'm going to take a bath and soak a while. I have a skin disease and
29 cool/cold weather makes it mad. :(
30
31 Later
32