From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Quoting styles
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 16:47:51
1 Dale schrieb:
2 > Qian Qiao wrote:
3
4 >>Well done, :)
5 >>
6 >>Trimming could be extremely useful, when you see a thread with over 30 replies.
7
8 > Honestly, I like it all together in one place.
9
10 Me too. It's all in a folder containing all the mails. Further,
11 there are archives on the web.
12
13 > That way you don't have
14 > to dig for it.
15
16 Yep.
17
18 > I delete emails that are more than a week or so old.
19
20 I don't. Because of your quoting style, everybody has
21 to store loads of unnecessary cruft.
22
23 > It makes it
24 > easier on the server and on us poor dial-up users.
25
26 Yep. And makes it easier to read.
27
28 > I duno. Makes me no
29 > difference.
30
31 Fine.
32
33 > The setting is under mail and server settings by the way.
34 >
35 > Your sig confuses me.
36
37 Me too. Badly translated joke. It should read: There are 10
38 kinds of people. Then it is funny.
41 Alexander Skwar
42 --
43 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list