From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Image viewer with brightness/contrast adjustments
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 01:00:37
1 On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:07:41 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > > How about the display command from imagemagick (with use=X)? It's
4 > > smaller than the GIMP, and loads quickly. The interface is a bit
5 > > clunky, but it might do what you want. Just run 'display [file]',
6 > > click on the image to bring up a menu, then do Enhance -> Brightness.
7 > > Or use shortcuts L to adjust brightness and Z/C to dull/sharpen the
8 > > contrast.
9
10 > I have that installed and the USE flag X set. It doesn't run tho. If
11 > I type in image and hit the tab key for autocompletion, it isn't
12 > listed. Has something changed with it since you used it last and this
13 > isn't available now?
14
15 The package is called imagemagick, the command you need is display.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 I'm in shape ... Round's a shape isn't it?