From: Samuel Baldwin <shardz4217@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 21:39:56
1 b.n. wrote:
2 > At work I use konsole. I like the "session" thing it has and the tabs,
3 > since I use a lot of interactive shell apps like python-ipython-octave
4 > at work they often comes quite handy.
5
6 Completely agreed. I find the tabs to be extremely helpfull as I'm
7 constantly running interactive shell programs on several tabs, and quite
8 often editing my conf files on another. I've found it to be a little slow in
9 X on older computers, but that could just be a poorly-configured system.
10 --
11 Samuel
12
13 300GB Hardrive from Newegg.com: $115
14 32" HD LCD TV/PC Monitor: $1,199.99
15 2GB of RAM: $160
16 GNU/Linux Operating System: Priceless (and free!)