From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 19:55:41
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > I am writing a comparative review of a number of X terminals, so I
3 > thought I'd draw on the collective wisdom of this list. which are your
4 > most/least favourite X terminals, and why?
5
6 At home I use rxvt. Simple, very fast on startup.
7
8 At work I use konsole. I like the "session" thing it has and the tabs,
9 since I use a lot of interactive shell apps like python-ipython-octave
10 at work they often comes quite handy.
11
12 m.
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list