From: Allan Spagnol Comar <allan.comar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Why ity has to be so frustrating !!!
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:38:03
1 Hi I use a A8N-E, with nvidia raid controler 2 segate SATA disks
2 working at RAID-0 ( sttriping ), I had installed gentoo base system
3 and grub successfully, but at boot time with kernel 2.6.16 it cannot
4 find device on /dev/mapper and with kernel 2.6.15-r1 it has a kernel
5 panic saiyng it can´t find /linuxrc file and /bin/bash file.
6
7 any more information needed ? just asks