From: Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [ANNOUNCE] I like systemd now :)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 05:22:44
1 On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 03:57:52AM +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 >
3 > FWIW, swearing here is rare. Usually it's understandable when it
4 > happens.
5 >
6 > Threads like this current one are also rare. Unfortunately of late they
7 > usually involve Lennart, and that's understandable too:
8 >
9 > In trying to solve a general problem, Lennart has a knack for breaking
10 > Gentoo - this distro does not fit the general problems he works on.
11 >
12 > Stick around, this list is worth the effort.
13
14 Dale made some good points. Whether or not one chooses to use profanity, this
15 list should be about supporting Gentoo users, eh?
16
17 If we also stick to helping someone with their problem, and refrain from
18 replying about how bad or useless we think an app or ideal might be to us, we
19 could avoid flame wars.
20
21 But, also, there are always those who enjoy the comparison of "mine is better
22 than yours".
23 --
24 Happy Penguin Computers >')
25 126 Fenco Drive ( \