From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] merging or fitting images together
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:22:18
1 120517 Pandu Poluan wrote:
2 > On May 17, 2012 1:07 PM, "Stroller" <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 >> On 17 May 2012, at 05:34, Philip Webb wrote:
4 >>> Please do (smile) & send me the result off-list
5 >>> with the steps you followed to get there.
6 >> I have been really enjoying following this thread.
7 >> I felt sure from previous reading on Hugin
8 >> that it was the correct approach, but when I tried it
9 >> my results were not very successful & I never got round to improving them.
10 >> I would love it if this could be kept on-list.
11 > Same!
12
13 Yes, I suspect this is of interest to a number of people.
14 It's the images themselves which need to be kept off-list:
15 mine cb found at the I/net site mentioned.
19 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
20 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
21 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca