From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] merging or fitting images together
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 06:21:51
1 On May 17, 2012 1:07 PM, "Stroller" <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
4 > On 17 May 2012, at 05:34, Philip Webb wrote:
5 > > ...
6 > > Please do (smile) & send me the result off-list
7 > > with the steps you followed to get there.
8 >
9 > I have been really enjoying following this thread.
10 >
11 > I felt sure from previous reading on Hugin that it was the correct
12 approach, but when I tried it my results were not very successful and I
13 never got around to improving on them.
14 >
15 > I would love it if this could be kept on-list.
18 Same!
19
20 Rgds,