From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] merging or fitting images together
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 05:02:04
1 On 17 May 2012, at 05:34, Philip Webb wrote:
2 > ...
3 > Please do (smile) & send me the result off-list
4 > with the steps you followed to get there.
5
6 I have been really enjoying following this thread.
7
8 I felt sure from previous reading on Hugin that it was the correct approach, but when I tried it my results were not very successful and I never got around to improving on them.
9
10 I would love it if this could be kept on-list.
11
12 Stroller.