From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] date-specific cp/mv
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 02:06:52
1 > find has many options related to searching by time
2 > (hours,
3 > minutes, etc) and you can select by atime, ctime or
4 > mtime. It's
5 > all in the man page
6
7 I can't get it to work. I used -ctime, -mtime, -mmin.
8 The files were created on the 26th of this month using
9 abcde. All the other files in the dir are at least two
10 weeks old, so I gave it 72(hours) then 3(days) to grab
11 everything in the last three days then 96 and 4 just
12 to make sure. I gave it mmin with 4810(72*60 minutes)
13 and 5760(90*60). Every time nothing happens; nothing
14 is copied and no error message is generated. I gave it
15 relative dirs and absolute dirs. I used -type f and
16 -fstype <file-type>. Nothing.
17
18 -mw
23 Do You Yahoo!?
24 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
25 http://mail.yahoo.com
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list