From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to wipe windows for gentoo w/possibility of restoration...
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:54:12
1 On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:06:41 -0400, Dave Nebinger wrote:
2
3 > I've got a laptop. It has a working win xp system on it (plus all
4 > apps, etc).
5 >
6 > I want to wipe windows off of it and put gentoo on it.
7 >
8 > But, after gentoo is up and running, I'd like to create a partition to
9 > restore the windows partition to.
10
11 Why remove it? Wouldn't it be easier and better to resize your Windows
12 partition and install Gentoo in the remaining space?
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. *
19 Wright