From: wiicontroller@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] logging my activity for audits
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 12:55:12
1 On 2018年09月11日 12時52分, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 >At a customer we were asked to log/protocol all my administrative
3 >activity for potential audits etc
4
5 If by “all” activity, the customer means all activity, pam_tty_audit is the only solution I have heard of that fits the bill:
6
7 https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/6/html/security_guide/sec-configuring_pam_for_auditing
8
9 If by “all” activity, the customer means, “We want want a Serious Business Stamp,” I recommend getting creative with your shell's $HISTFILE, given that 98% of your activity occurs there.