From: Kai Peter <kp@×××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] from Firefox52: NO pure ALSA?, WAS: Firefox 49.0 & Youtube... Audio: No
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 18:07:32
1 On 2016-12-20 18:57, Rich Freeman wrote:
4 > No, your opinion doesn't affect me because the only thing you've been
5 > contributing is noise.
6 That's a true word ...
7 >
8 > If anything it works the other way around. There seem to be a lot
9 > more Gentoo devs who run systemd who are actively contributing openrc
10 > scripts than Gentoo devs who run openrc who are actively contributing
11 > systemd units. I haven't actually done a poll but I see a lot more
12 > people asking the systemd team to help them write systemd units than
13 > people asking the openrc team to help them write init.d scripts.
14 This sounds a bit dangerous to me :( from the point that I **don't
15 want** to use systemd (as of now).
18 Sent with eQmail-1.10-dev