From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: udev (probably)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:14:50
1 On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:23:58 -0600, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2
3 > I'm rebuilding the kernel with that option disabled, but in the meantime
4 > why did Mythtv forget my programs set to record? I checked that mysql
5 > is running, and it is, I checked mythbacked. The only discrepancy I can
6 > find is the existence of /dev/video0...
7
8 If MythTV can't find your TV card, it can't record from it and gives the
9 slightly ambiguous message about no programs to record. It is true,
10 because without a configured input, it won't record any programs.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Is it possible to be totally partial?