From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [OT] [gentoo-user] Anybody have kdebluetooth working?
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:05:23
1 On Thursday 01 March 2012 15:28:16 Mick wrote:
2
3 > We could blame the 4.7.4 version for this, but just in case - did you
4 > restart kmail and does the config file still read markup=false?
5
6 I have restarted the whole machine and I now find markup=true again. Solution:
7 stop kmail, move the entire message tree and kmailrc, start kmail, import all
8 messages from the old tree, import all filters from kmailrc. Only took a few
9 minutes and I think I how have a clean system.
10
11 I'm sure you'll let me know if I'm still polluting the atmosphere with HTML.
12 :-)
15 Rgds
16 Peter