From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: peter@××××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [OT] [gentoo-user] Anybody have kdebluetooth working?
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 18:03:53
1 On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:03:57 +0000
2 Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > On Thursday 01 March 2012 15:28:16 Mick wrote:
5 >
6 > > We could blame the 4.7.4 version for this, but just in case - did
7 > > you restart kmail and does the config file still read markup=false?
8 >
9 > I have restarted the whole machine and I now find markup=true again.
10 > Solution: stop kmail, move the entire message tree and kmailrc, start
11 > kmail, import all messages from the old tree, import all filters from
12 > kmailrc. Only took a few minutes and I think I how have a clean
13 > system.
14 >
15 > I'm sure you'll let me know if I'm still polluting the atmosphere
16 > with HTML. :-)
17 >
18 .
21 You might have a clean system but fifty quid says you have a clean
22 system with a whole lot less mail than you used to have
23
24 Yes, kmail-4.* eats mail. I talk from experience.
25
26 Feel free to ignore me if you think I'm over the top. I now have this
27 compulsion to bad mouth kdepim at every possible opportunity till the
28 devs fix it properly after losing a month of my life to having to
29 fiddle with kmail eternally plus losing three years of mail history
33 Alan McKinnnon
34 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com