From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xgl, masked packages, and me going crazy
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:55:13
1 On Saturday 01 July 2006 17:32, Jason Weisberger wrote:
2 > I believe that missing keyword stuff can be unmasked if you put
3 > x11-libs/libdrm - in your package.keywords. This is just a guess, but I
4 > think it should work. This isn't a fix, you should probably file a
5 > bugzilla report on it, as nothing in the package database should be without
6 > a keyword.
7
8 The ebuilds that the OP is referring to is not in the tree. They are from the
9 portage-xgl overlay. This overlay contains alpha software which is nowhere
10 near stable. Also the fact that a package is masked by missing keyword simply
11 indicates that the package has not been tested on your architecture..
14 Bo Andresen