From: JimD <Jim@×××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dhcp problems
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 06:35:17
1 On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:18:35 -0500
2 "Nick Smith" <nick.smith79@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I have tried both those options, and have even tried just a static ip
5 > address just in case dhcp was messed up, and it still gives me that
6 > "Function not implemented" error message.
7 > I have done 3 different installs of gentoo, recompiled different
8 > modules for the network card etc to no avail. how is it that it can
9 > work with ubuntu and suse, but i cant get the darned thing to work in
10 > gentoo, the OS i really want on my laptop ;-)
11 >
12 > any more ideas?
13 >
14 > thanks
15 >
16 > Nick
17
18 I don't have the original thread anymore. What type of laptop? What
19 type of network card? Internal wireless?
20
21 Jim
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list