From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Best way to determine what video card I have?
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:12:09
1 -----Original Message-----
2 From: Mike Kazantsev [mailto:mk.fraggod@×××××.com]
3 Sent: June 10, 2009 3:41 AM
4 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Best way to determine what video card I have?
6
7 On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 03:35:58 -0400
8 "James Homuth" <james@×××××××.com> wrote:
9
10 > Lspci worked. Now to figure out how in the hell to get my apparently
11 > intel integrated graphics card to play nice with Gnome+X. Is there a
12 > video_card= option for that? The only examples the docs give are for ATI
13 and Nvidia.
14 > This is a laptop, if it makes any kind of difference.
15
16 echo 'VIDEO_CARDS="i810 intel"' >> /etc/make.conf
17
18 (i810 is for older ebuilds only)
19
20 Then just re-emerge X, I presume?