From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unable to start rpc-idmap after kernel update...
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:26:18
1 On 2011-12-11 1:42 PM, G.Wolfe Woodbury <redwolfe@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 12/11/2011 12:21 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
3 >> Do I really have to enable DNOTIFY now? If so, why did it work before?
4
5 > Perhaps they fixed a kernel bug that allowed it to work despite the
6 > difference? It wouldn't surprise me.
7
8 Maybe so...
9
10 > I've noticed that kernel config flags and "required ones" noted in
11 > Gentoo documents get out of sync rather quickly and they are fast-moving
12 > targets. Go ahead and re-configure the kernel with the requested flags.
13
14 Yeah, it's working now... thanks...