From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [POLL] portage-2.1 USE flag ordering
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:06:10
1 On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:47:29 -0500, Philip Webb wrote:
2
3 > >> I have the above URL showing the Forum topic on Konqueror 3.5
4 > >> & there is no choice to click nor any submit button: yes, I logged
5 > >> in.
6 > > Strange. Well, you should be able to find it
7 > > near the top of the "Portage & Programming" forum.
8 >
9 > Well, that gets the same topic & still no buttons to click.
10 > However, it does work with Firefox, so perhaps it's a javascript issue.
11
12 Are you really logging in? I foundI was no longer able to log in with
13 Konqqueror. It accepted my login/password with no errors, but still showed
14 me as a guest. The solution was to delete all cookies for
15 forums.gentoo.org. Then I could log in properly and vote.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 This screen intentionally left blank.