From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] wicd manager on xfce4 not detecting wireless interfaces
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:02:06
1 On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 01:52:17 +0000, Arnau Bria wrote:
2
3 > Maybe I did not explain myself correctly, but my biggest problem is
4 > that I do not see any wireless interface/netwrok... only my wired one
5 > is avalible....
6
7 You need to set the interface name in the preferences. It's probably set
8 to wlan0 now, when you are using wlan1.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 "Thou shalt not battle over operating systems. I am wise and in My wisdom
15 have created diverse and various operating systems."
16 The Ten Usenet Commandments: One