From: Arnau Bria <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] wicd manager on xfce4 not detecting wireless interfaces
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:17:24
1 On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:01:54 +0000
2 Neil Bothwick wrote:
3
4 > On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 01:52:17 +0000, Arnau Bria wrote:
5 >
6 > > Maybe I did not explain myself correctly, but my biggest problem is
7 > > that I do not see any wireless interface/netwrok... only my wired
8 > > one is avalible....
9 >
10 > You need to set the interface name in the preferences. It's probably
11 > set to wlan0 now, when you are using wlan1.
12 You're right! It was wlan0 on livecd (it's a fresh install) and I did
13 not notice the change in interface's name.
16 Thanks.
17 Arnau