From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Still trying to compile hydrogen
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:49:03
1 meino.cramer@×××.de <meino.cramer@×××.de> [12-02-18 14:40]:
2 > Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org> [12-02-18 14:12]:
3 > > meino.cramer@×××.de writes:
4 > >
5 > > > How do I have to set QTDIR correctly under Gentoo/Qt4 ?
6 > >
7 > > QTDIR ist for Qt3 only, AFAIK Qt4 does not use it at all.
8 > >
9 > > Wonko
12 > When trying to compile media-sound/museseq it complains that QTDIR is
13 > not set and breaks...
14 >
15 > Best regards,
16 > mcc
22 Right after reinstalling Qt-4.7 (core) and QtGui
23 emerging museseq it fails with
27 ***************** WARNING *****************
28
29 YOU HAVE NOT SET YOUR 'QTDIR' ENVIRONMENT VARIABLE!!!
30
31 This is the source of most people's problems when
32 configuring muse. If the configuration fails to find
33 qt, try setting your QTDIR environment variable to
34 the directory where qt is installed.
35
36 *******************************************
39 checking for QT includes (/usr/include/qt)... no
40 checking for QT libraries ()... no
41 checking for QT moc (moc)... no
42 checking for QT uic (uic)... no
43 configure: error: need qt >= 3.2.0
46 Something is very very rotten here...but I dont not what...
47
48 Any help in sight at the horizon ... ?
49
50 Best regards,
51 mcc