From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Threads changing Was: OT: website design
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:50:37
1 On Sun, Jun 05, 2011 at 02:23:50PM +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > Apparently, though unproven, at 13:17 on Sunday 05 June 2011, Indi did opine
3 > thusly:
4 >
5 > > If I were driven strictly by aesthetic concerns qt and kde4
6 > > might be my choices, as they can be extremely pleasant to look
7 > > at. Heh, reminds me of my ex -- he was very pleasant to look at
8 > > (and a huge amount of constant maintenance work) as well. ;)
9 >
10 > You owe me a cup of coffee.
11 >
12 > The one I had is now dripping down the screen onto the keyboard.......
13 >
14 > Actually, you owe me two, it wasn't just any old cup of coffee, it was proudly
15 > made with immense difficulty by a cute 9 year old girl (my daughter)
16 >
17 > :-)
20 Eeek, sorry!
21 :)