From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Threads changing Was: OT: website design
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:34:22
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 13:17 on Sunday 05 June 2011, Indi did opine
2 thusly:
3
4 > If I were driven strictly by aesthetic concerns qt and kde4
5 > might be my choices, as they can be extremely pleasant to look
6 > at. Heh, reminds me of my ex -- he was very pleasant to look at
7 > (and a huge amount of constant maintenance work) as well. ;)
8
9 You owe me a cup of coffee.
10
11 The one I had is now dripping down the screen onto the keyboard.......
12
13 Actually, you owe me two, it wasn't just any old cup of coffee, it was proudly
14 made with immense difficulty by a cute 9 year old girl (my daughter)
15
16 :-)
20 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com