From: Jarry <jarry@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] portage: sendmail blocked by ssmtp...
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:53:30
1 Hi,
2
3 I wanted to emerge "sendmail" (for a few reasons I don't want to
4 use other MTA), and I see, that it is blocked by "ssmtp". Because
5 I did not installed it, it must have been emerged as a dependency
6 of some other package.
7
8 Q1: Is it possible to find, which package depends on ssmtp and
9 caused ssmtp to be emerged?
10
11 I want to unmerge ssmtp and emerge sendmail, but I don't want to
12 break some dependencies on my system. In manual there is BIG WARNING
13 that portage does not check dependencies when unmerging...
14
15 Q2: How can I get list of all packages, installed on my comp, with
16 their dependencies?
17
18 Jarry
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list