From: Andrey Moshbear <andrey.vul@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Computers and mental/emotional health
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 06:26:05
1 On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 18:19, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Mark Knecht wrote:
3 >>
4 >> On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com>  wrote:
5 >>>
6 >>> I have my garden.  That gets me outside in the sun and some exercise.  I
7 >>> really need a gut buster tho.  I just eat to much.  lol
8 >>>
9 >>> Dale
10 >>
11 >> I lost 45 pounds (approximately 25% of my pre-diet weight)  this year
12 >> on Atkins. I know a lot of folks have trouble with Atkins but it
13 >> worked great for me.
14 >>
15 >> - Mark
19 > My problems are I like to cook and I like my cooking.  Since I have
20 > arthritis and all, I can't jog or run it off.
21 >
22 > Oh well, I'm not that bad but I do have a gut I'd like to loan someone.  I
23 > wish I could transfer it to my girlfriend.  She could use it.  lol  She's
24 > really little, like 85 to 90 lbs little.  o_o
27 If your back isn't in bad form, try stronglifts. There's nothing
28 better than powerlifts to keep your back safe.