From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Computers and mental/emotional health
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:20:23
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> I have my garden. That gets me outside in the sun and some exercise. I
5 >> really need a gut buster tho. I just eat to much. lol
6 >>
7 >> Dale
8 > I lost 45 pounds (approximately 25% of my pre-diet weight) this year
9 > on Atkins. I know a lot of folks have trouble with Atkins but it
10 > worked great for me.
11 >
12 > - Mark
16 My problems are I like to cook and I like my cooking. Since I have
17 arthritis and all, I can't jog or run it off.
18
19 Oh well, I'm not that bad but I do have a gut I'd like to loan someone.
20 I wish I could transfer it to my girlfriend. She could use it. lol
21 She's really little, like 85 to 90 lbs little. o_o
22
23 Dale
24