From: Glenn Enright <elinar@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Regular user can't offload usb camera`
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 03:13:42
1 On Friday 30 December 2005 06:43, Gerhard Hoogterp wrote:
2 Interesting I can get it to work the first time it is connected. But after
3 disconnetcting or turning off the camera (a Kodak cx7330) it doesnt work
4 anymore. Neither as root or as user.
5 It looks liek every time I reconnect a usb device the device number gets
6 incremented by one for some reason?
7 --
8 Experience teaches you that the man who looks you straight in the eye,
9 particularly if he adds a firm handshake, is hiding something.
10 -- Clifton Fadiman, "Enter Conversing"
11 --
12 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list