From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Simple SMTP queue for a laptop
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 03:45:43
1 I get around this problem by running a zebedee tunnel on the laptop to
2 my home server using imap: the tunnel surfaces inside my home LAN which
3 is heavily firewalled, but unauthenticated internally.
4
5 Avoids a whole lot of issues running public servers, as well as
6 simplifying laptop setup.
7
8 BillK
9