From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: ebuild that installs partprobe
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 00:39:45
1 reader@×××××××.com wrote:
2 > <justin@×××××××××.net> writes:
5 >> There is a wiki article http://gentoo-wiki.com/PortageFileList which
6 >> contains a python script, which sends updates from ones personal box to the
7 >> database server. As this project community dependent a lot of users should
8 >> help to update the database.
11 > That script fails here... I suppose the site has a bug report or help
12 > link there somewhere. Or I guess a wiki input scheme... I've never
13 > actually used a wiki in that way before.
14 >
15 > Very nice site though... many times over the last 3 or so years I could
16 > have used this.. Thanks gentoo community.
20 I ran the script here and it worked fine. Did you run it as root? Also
21 make it executable too.
22
23 Dale
24