From: james <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: disable syanptics pad
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:48:13
1 Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > I think you need to set corepointer=0 in the FDI file or something
5 > similar to that. Or if you're using xorg.conf point it to a specific
6 > mouse instead of /dev/mice or whatever the catch-all mouse device is.
7 > May be able to get rid of it "even more" with udev rules or something
8 > to just make it go away. Sorry I don't have specific examples, I'm on
9 > a windows machine right now.
12 I'm sure your information is good. But, I need specifics....
13
14 thx,
17 James