From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USE flags question
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 01:32:06
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 >On Wed, 31 May 2006 15:15:31 -0500, Teresa and Dale wrote:
7 >>This is something I ran into a while back. For some reason the doc
8 >>would not compile for hal. I wanted the docs for everything else though
9 >>so putting -doc in the USE line in make.conf would remove the docs for
10 >>everything, not just hal.
14 >The doc USE flag shouldn't affect standard documentation, such as man and
15 >info pages. According to use.desc it 'Adds extra documentation (API,
16 >Javadoc, etc)'.
22 Learn something every day. So if I remove the doc USE flag that will
23 not remove the man page? That would be cool. I wonder how much space
24 that takes up?
25
26 Dale
28 --