From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] encrypting emails on more than one email account with same keys
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 15:40:33
1 Howdy,
2
3 I'm trying to get some legal work done.  I'm trying to do this over
4 email with a lawyer.  For obvious reasons, I want to do this encrypted
5 but suspect they are not set up for this.  They have two email accounts
6 that I know of.  Is it possible to have one set of keys and one password
7 to work on two different email accounts with two different addresses?
8 Example, one account is greg@××××××.com and his paralegal helper is
9 ann@××××××.com.  They are both on the same server and it is a private
10 server, not yahoo, gmail or something.
11
12 I tried to google this but didn't see anything that answers this, which
13 makes me think this can't be done or isn't a good thing to do.
14
15 Thanks much.
16
17 Dale