From: Rafael Bugajewski <rb@××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] KMail and GnuPG plugin
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:38:48
1 Hi all,
2
3 I have a problem with KMail regarding the GnuPG plugin. I think i just do not
4 know how to use it and where to find documentation, so a little help would be
5 useful.
6
7 The plugin itself works fine, I can send encrypted and signed messages, I get
8 always a prompt in which I can enter my passphrase etc.
9
10 My only problem is if I receive signed messages from unknown identities. KMail
11 puts the whole message into a yellow box and says that there is a unknown
12 key. There is no possibility to search for the key and insert it, or is it
13 and I do not know about it? It would be nice to add new keys directly from
14 the KMail interface. If it is not possible, what is the fastest _and_ most
15 user friendly way?
16
17 Greets,
18