From: Christopher Cowart <ccowart@××××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KMail and GnuPG plugin
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:51:15
1 Add the following lines to ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf:
2
3 keyserver x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
4 keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve include-disabled include-revoked \
5 honor-keyserver-url
6
7 (Except don't break the line in your conf)
8
9 The keyserver-option "auto-key-retrieve" tells gpg to try to get a key
10 from a keyserver whenever it's verifying a message but lacks the public
11 key on your keyring.
12
13 You can check 'man gpg' for more information about tweaking gpg's
14 behavior, but the options above will probably be just fine for your use.
15
16 -Chris