From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Weather thingy using up my network, ALL THE TIME.
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 10:54:53
1 On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 08:56:27PM -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > Well, I removed it but it seemed it was still there somewhere. I found
4 > out a while back that sometimes a little applet whatyoumacallit can get
5 > stuck behind another one. Yep, I actually seen that once a while back.
6 > I added a applet and couldn't find it but it was stuck behind the unit
7 > converter applet. I ended up having to remove the converter applet,
8 > move the applet that was somehow stuck behind it and then add my
9 > converter back.
10
11 I faintly remember something of that sort myself. I got an applet that I
12 couldn't remove b/c it was invisible. To solve that I eventually deleted the
13 plasmarc that stores the applets.
14 >
15 > Is whatyoumacallit better? ROFL Hey, if I don't know what something
16 > is called, its a thingy or a whatyoumacallit. Thingy is shorter. ^_^
17 > Don't get me started on a dohickey. ;-)
18
19 Well you already got it right this time -- it's an applet, and that thing (thing's
20 a nice word already) at the bottom is the panel).
21 --
22 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
23 Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.
24
25 The Afghans are a very mountaineous people.