From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Weather thingy using up my network, ALL THE TIME.
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 11:04:51
1 Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2 > On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 08:56:27PM -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Well, I removed it but it seemed it was still there somewhere. I found
5 >> out a while back that sometimes a little applet whatyoumacallit can get
6 >> stuck behind another one. Yep, I actually seen that once a while back.
7 >> I added a applet and couldn't find it but it was stuck behind the unit
8 >> converter applet. I ended up having to remove the converter applet,
9 >> move the applet that was somehow stuck behind it and then add my
10 >> converter back.
11 > I faintly remember something of that sort myself. I got an applet that I
12 > couldn't remove b/c it was invisible. To solve that I eventually deleted the
13 > plasmarc that stores the applets.
14 >> Is whatyoumacallit better? ROFL Hey, if I don't know what something
15 >> is called, its a thingy or a whatyoumacallit. Thingy is shorter. ^_^
16 >> Don't get me started on a dohickey. ;-)
17 > Well you already got it right this time -- it's an applet, and that thing (thing's
18 > a nice word already) at the bottom is the panel).
21 Well, every time I figure out what they call something, they change the
22 name. From what I have read on the KDE mailing list, a lot of names
23 changed when they switched us from KDE3 to KDE4. I doubt that will
24 change when we see KDE5 either. lol
25
26 At least I got the *dohickey* to stop hogging my internet. ROFL
27
28 Dale
29
33 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!