From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kgamma 4.6.3 fails prepare phase
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 15:11:25
1 john wrote:
2 >
3 > Have reported as a bug. Not sure if I should have done?
4 >
5 > USE="-handbook" emerge kdegamma fixes the issue though.
6 >
7 > All other packages have emerged fine.
8 >
9 > Love the bouncy ball widget, especially when you can stop it!!
14 I was hoping the weather thing would work again. Teach me to hope so
15 much. Still no worky. It only comes up with something called wettercom
16 but nothing noaa for USA. I guess I'll have to stick my head out the
17 door for a while longer.
18
19 Oh well.
20