From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kgamma 4.6.3 fails prepare phase
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 15:39:58
1 On Sunday 08 May 2011 16:09:36 Dale wrote:
2 > john wrote:
3 > > Have reported as a bug. Not sure if I should have done?
4 > >
5 > > USE="-handbook" emerge kdegamma fixes the issue though.
6 > >
7 > > All other packages have emerged fine.
8 > >
9 > > Love the bouncy ball widget, especially when you can stop it!!
10 >
11 > I was hoping the weather thing would work again. Teach me to hope so
12 > much. Still no worky. It only comes up with something called wettercom
13 > but nothing noaa for USA. I guess I'll have to stick my head out the
14 > door for a while longer.
15
16 Running stable here, so can't check what the new weather thingy does, but I
17 recall that when it borked last time moving from KDE3 to KDE4 I had to open
18 the ~/.kde4/share/config/plasma-desktop-appletsrc and add a BBC code for the
19 region of interest.
20
21 If you can't find yours let me know and I'll have a look.
22 --
23 Regards,
24 Mick