From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SanDisk MobileMate?
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 03:53:55
1 On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 05:31:29AM +0200, Penguin Lover Hemmann, Volker Armin squawked:
2 > On Sonntag, 1. Juli 2007, Willie Wong wrote:
3 > why? Is the KRZR so much worse than a RAZR?
4 >
5 > With a RAZR you just connect the phone to the computer with the usb cable, and
6 > you can transfer the data. No need for a card reader.
9 Oh? My inferior googling skills didn't show whether that is possible
10 or not; perhaps I should give it a try.
11
12 > they are just usb-mass-storage devices.
13
14 Much thanks for the information.
17 > You'll need the 'probe all luns' option under scsi:
20 W
21 --
22 "`You ARE Zaphod Beeblebrox?'
23 `Yeah,' said Zaphod, `but don't shout it out or they'll all
24 want one.'
25 `THE Zaphod Beeblebrox?'
26 `No, just A Zaphod Bebblebrox, didn't you hear I come in
27 six packs?'
28 `But sir,' it squealed, `I just heard on the sub-ether
29 radio report. It said you were dead...'
30 `Yeah, that's right, I just haven't stopped moving yet.'"
31
32 - Zaphod and the Guide's receptionist.
33 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 205 days, 2:06
34 --
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list