From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SanDisk MobileMate?
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 04:05:33
1 On Sonntag, 1. Juli 2007, Willie Wong wrote:
2 > On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 05:31:29AM +0200, Penguin Lover Hemmann, Volker
3 Armin squawked:
4 > > On Sonntag, 1. Juli 2007, Willie Wong wrote:
5 > > why? Is the KRZR so much worse than a RAZR?
6 > >
7 > > With a RAZR you just connect the phone to the computer with the usb
8 > > cable, and you can transfer the data. No need for a card reader.
9 >
10 > Oh? My inferior googling skills didn't sho> w whether that is possible
11 > or not; perhaps I should give it a try.
14 with the RAZR (hopefully the KRZR is similar) you have to go into Preferences
15 (or setup or however it is called in english), connection, usb-setup and
16 set 'standard connection' to 'memory card' - with 'data/fax connection' the
17 telephone will behave like an usb modem - needing the cdc-acm-driver and
18 accessing the memory won't work.
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list