From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo on a cell?
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 23:39:16
1 On 3/1/20 2:51 AM, n952162 wrote:
2 > well, without wanting to get political or anything ... but your point
3 > begs the question of what country yours is, or any other country, that's
4 > not grounded in greed?
5
6 I'm currently a US citizen, but places like BC, Canada, Australia or
7 Denmark, etc etc, could surely bribe me away from the USA, to part of a
8 very, aggressive
9 'Gentoo for everybody' type of project....
10 That'd be my stipulation, is it is about Gentoo, but others, like
11 (GEntoo->CoreOS->Redhat->IBM) could sponge off if the base gentoo distro.
12
13 I'd insist of giving Gentoo the credit, but realize, when startup and
14 large corps get involved, sure they have to create many jobs, and
15 eventually make a profit.
16
17 5G everywhere, FAST, with all unlocked cell phones, would make me very,
18 very happy. ymmv.
19
20 hth
21 James